Get ready for Asia's biggest pickleball event of the year!
WHEN 05 – 09 January 2022.
WHERE Thanyapura - Phuket, Thailand
REGISTRATION 1st September to 30th November 2021
PRIZE MONEY Totalling US$15,000 (OPEN divisions)
Men’s Singles | Women’s Singles
Men’s Doubles | Women’s Doubles | Mixed Doubles
Team Challenge (Min 6 Max 8 players. MD+WD+XD)
SKILL LEVELS Intermediate, Advanced, Open
AGE GROUP 14U, 18U, 19+, 50+
COURT SURFACE 16 Pickleball Indoor Courts (Hard Surface)
This is an amazing opportunity to help showcase some of the best picklers in Asia, as well as players from international countries, and provide some timely relief to everyone dealing with COVID-19's challenges.
Phuket, the beautiful island in Thailand beckons you to enjoy the sun, beach, food, tourist attractions, and of course, Pickleball smorgasbord with 16 indoor courts at your disposal.
Phuket is Thailand's largest isle lingering on the country's southwest coast, kissed by the listerine-green Andaman Sea. The interior is a lush jungly tangle; its 36 beaches a paint chart of creams and golds, with a capital city – Phuket Town – packed with character and cracking good street food.
1. All participants must be 100% vaccinated.
2. RT-PCR test before arrival and during your stay in Phuket. If result is negative, you are free to move around without having to quarantine.
3. You must fly to Phuket from abroad. No transit in Bangkok.
4. You must stay in a SHA+ accredited hotel in Phuket only.
5. If you are staying less than 14 days in Phuket, you must fly out of Phuket to an international destination.
6. If you are staying for 14 days or more in Phuket, you will then be able to travel to any domestic destination in Thailand.
7. APO committee allows cancellation and get your booking fees refunded. T&C applies.
Stay tuned for the official launch on 01 September 2021
JOHN NG- AFP Marketing